Recurring Volunteer Groups
- Our SVdP ministry focuses on accompanying those who are particularly vulnerable. We are committed to equipping all workers with thorough preparation and training to provide those we serve with caring and trusted advocates. The measures listed below help us love our neighbors in need, while keeping safety the highest priority for everyone.
For more information about these requirements read this letter from our Executive Director.
- Group Leader & all group members must fill out this Group Member Form & e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pass a fingerprinting background check for those 18+. Fingerprinting Instructions Form
- Watch a 9-minute orientation video. (Video)
- Individuals ages 14-17 volunteer with a parent or guardian.
St. Vincent de Paul Dayton
124 West Apple St.
Dayton, OH 45402
©2019 St. Vincent de Paul Dayton. All rights reserved.