St. Vincent de Paul Supportive Housing
St. Vincent de Paul operates supportive housing ministries for people throughout Montgomery County. These ministries provide an integrated educational and residential support system for eligible individuals who are committed to a plan of overcoming challenges and becoming more self-sufficient. Clients are accepted only through a referral by one of our Gateway Shelters.
Housing ministries include:
- Safe and affordable housing throughout the community in one of our housing centers:
DePaul Center for men who experience homelessness and addiction;
Kettering Commons for homeless households with disabilities;
Key Terrace for chronically homeless single adults;
Safe Haven for homeless adults with serious mental health issues.
- Intensive and comprehensive case management services to assist participants in reaching their goals
- Action plans which include personal finances, home management, education, employment, and personal development
- Referrals to other services to provide health and mental health care
- Assistance in locating safe, affordable independent housing
The Housing Focused Shelter Services secures landlords for the various programs that rehouse our guests. If you have rental properties or know of a landlord that is willing to assist with this dire need, please reach out to Angel Bernard. email@example.com or you may call her at 937-222-0753.
St. Vincent de Paul Dayton
124 West Apple St.
Dayton, OH 45402
Featured Blog Post
©2019 St. Vincent de Paul Dayton. All rights reserved.