St. Vincent de Paul Supportive Housing
St. Vincent de Paul operates supportive housing for people throughout Montgomery County. The several different supportive housing programs provide an integrated educational and residential support program for eligible homeless individuals who are drug and alcohol-free and committed to becoming self-sufficient and attaining permanent housing.
Housing programs include St. Vincent DePaul center for men who are homeless, St. Vincent de Paul Kettering Commons for homeless households with disabilities, Key Terrace chronically homeless single adults, and Safe Haven for homeless adults with serious mental health issues. Clients are accepted only through a referral by one of Montgomery County’s Gateway Shelters.
- Safe and affordable transitional housing throughout the community
- Intensive and comprehensive case management services to assist participants in reaching their goals
- Action plans which include personal finances, home management, education, employment, personal development, and independent housing
- Assistance in locating safe, affordable independent housing
- Referral to other appropriate support agencies
St. Vincent de Paul Dayton
124 West Apple St.