St. Vincent de Paul Supportive Housing
St. Vincent de Paul operates supportive housing for people throughout Montgomery County. The several different supportive housing programs provide an integrated educational and residential support program for eligible homeless individuals who are committed to a plan of overcoming challenges and becoming more self-sufficient.
Housing programs include St. Vincent DePaul center for men who are homeless, St. Vincent de Paul Kettering Commons for homeless households with disabilities, Key Terrace chronically homeless single adults, and Safe Haven for homeless adults with serious mental health issues. Clients are accepted only through a referral by one of Montgomery County’s Gateway Shelters.
- Safe and affordable housing throughout the community
- Intensive and comprehensive case management services to assist participants in reaching their goals
- Action plans which include personal finances, home management, education, employment, personal development, and independent housing
- Assistance in locating safe, affordable independent housing
- Referral to other appropriate support agencies
The Housing Focused Shelter Services secures landlords for the various programs that rehouse our guests. If you have rental properties or know of a landlord that is willing to assist with this dire need, please reach out to Angel Bernard. email@example.com or you may call her at 937-222-0753.
St. Vincent de Paul Dayton
124 West Apple St.