Casserole donations are so important for our shelter guests. We serve three meals a day, 365 days per year in our homeless shelters.
- For the men’s shelter, we require about 20 casseroles for one meal.
- For the single women and families, we require about 15 casseroles to make a meal.
- We request that the casseroles be delivered to us all together and FROZEN. There is more information in the Casserole Guide below.
- It helps our kitchen staff immensely if all the casseroles are of the SAME recipe.
- The document below provides an idea of how to organize a large casserole donation. It also provides helpful information for your casserole-making volunteers, including recipes that have been given the seal of approval by our Director of Food Service.
Please submit the form below if you would like to donate casseroles.
If you have questions please email email@example.com
Bag Lunch Donation
Our bag lunch program is a necessity in our two Gateway Shelters and augments our daily menu. Bag lunches help us accommodate those guests who stay in our “Overflow” areas and/or guests who are unable to eat a meal on-site due to appointments and/or work commitments. We utilize approximately 100 bag lunches daily. If you can do 100 or more, great! If not, we are very grateful for whatever you can provide.
Casserole Donation Form
St. Vincent de Paul Dayton
124 West Apple St.