St. Vincent de Paul offers employment opportunities to individuals seeking to serve others. Our organization provides the highest quality of work environments, built on trust and respect for each individual.
Below are current open positions within the District Council of Dayton. Please follow the application guidelines for each open position.
- Shelter Manager – Gettysburg Gateway Shelter for Men, Full-Time
- Case Manager, Safe Haven, Full-Time & Part-Time
- Sorter, Community Store, Full-Time
- Client Advocate, Gateway Shelter, Full-Time, Various Shifts
- Case Manager, Gettysburg Shelter, Full-Time, 1st Shift
- Cook – The Job Center – Full-Time & Part-Time
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the intent of St. Vincent de Paul to provide equal opportunity in employment for all applicants and employees without regard to race, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability status, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, military status, Vietnam veteran status, veteran status, color, political affiliation, union activity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law.
St. Vincent de Paul’s non-discrimination policy also applies to the provision of services to clients and to the recruitment of volunteers.
St. Vincent de Paul Dayton
124 West Apple St.