HOW TO DONATE
Time. Money. Goods. Vehicles.
Did you know?
- $28 provides one night of shelter and meals for one person
- $43 provides one case of diapers
- $47 buys one new floor mat
- $94 buys one new bed mattress
- $144 provides one day of food for all sheltered guests
- $269 provides one day of utilities at the Gateway Shelter for Women and Families
Donations to St. Vincent de Paul are securely processed by Blackbaud, Inc. For more information click on "Payment Processed By Blackbaud" above.
Every year, your support helps St. Vincent de Paul Dayton serve more than 100,000 people through our shelters, food pantries, community stores, furniture bank, supportive housing programs and neighborhood St. Vincent de Paul Conferences. Your monetary gifts provide assistance, shelter, and hope for those living in poverty. Call (937)222-5555 with any questions. Donations may be mailed or dropped off any time 24/7 to 124 W. Apple St. Dayton, OH 45402. Click here for information on urgent shelter needs items.