View, manage, or print your volunteer schedule through the volunteer web portal.
Need a password to begin? Contact Christine, the Manager of Volunteers at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly by phone, 937.222.4269.
Create a bookmark for the login screen of the portal to make it easier to access.
Do not use your browser’s navigation buttons to go back to a previous screen; it will exit you from the program and you will have to log in again. Similarly, the backspace key on your keyboard can act as if you are hitting the back button on your browser. This happens because VicNet is preventing you from seeing information that may now be outdated. Only use the navigational tabs and buttons within VicNet itself.
The green Exit button at the bottom of the screen will log you out of the system entirely. Do not click this unless you are planning to fully leave the program. If you are trying to step back a screen, use the Cancel button or click one of the menu tabs within VicNet.
If you have fully exited VicNet, you will have to return to the login screen. The login screen also may be accessed via your browser’s bookmark. Clicking your browser’s back button will not take you to the login screen and neither will clicking the refresh button.
After a period of inactivity, your session will expire. This is a security measure. You will have to log in again.
Logging In & Changing Your Password
- Enter your email address in the field marked Login Name. If you have more than one email address, please use the email address to which your VicNet password was sent.
- Your initial password will be sent via email, and you will be required to change it during your first login.
- If you want to change your password after your first login, click on the Account tab at the far right of the menu.
- In order to complete the change, you must enter your previous password into the first field, then create a new password in the next field.
- When finished, click the green Save button at the bottom of the screen.
Editing Your Information & Your Emergency Contact Information
- Click on the My Profile tab.
- Update or verify your contact information via the appropriate fields and click the Save button.
- Please update your Emergency Contact information as well. Be sure to click the green Save button below each updated section or your information will not be saved.
Click on the Mail tab.
To read a message, click on the message subject (e.g., Test Message) to expand the body of the message.
Once read, messages will move to the Old Messages section until their expiration date. The expiration date is set by the sender of each message.
View Your Volunteers Schedule
- To see your volunteer schedule, click on the Schedule tab. Your scheduled shifts will be the first shifts listed in black.
Removing Self from Schedule
- To remove yourself from the schedule, click the green remove button, and the Manager of Volunteers and your supervisor will be automatically notified.
Sign Up to Volunteer
- To sign up for additional shifts, go to the upper right-hand corner of the screen and click and select from a drop-down menu the option to view the month, week or day calendar of all St. Vincent de Paul locations. A calendar of volunteer shift openings will appear on the screen, replacing your schedule.
- When viewing the upcoming openings, you will be able to see details about the volunteer shift and how many volunteers are still needed. Click on the assignment title in green to view volunteer duties, qualifications, and driving directions.
- Click the green “Schedule” button to sign up for a shift, and the Manager of Volunteers and the shift supervisor will be automatically notified. The green box will change to “Scheduled” to show that you are confirmed for that volunteer shift.
My Service History Tab
- The My Service History tab will show your year-to-date totals for hours served, in addition to a breakdown of those hours if you click on the year beginning in September 2023.